Saturday, June 2, 2012

Uptown Cafe Art Exhibit

I am so excited to let everyone know that five of my pieces are currently being exhibited (for sale) at Uptown Cafe located at the intersection of Nesbit Ferry Road and Old Alabama Road, in Johns Creek/Roswell,  just down the street from my home ! 

My artwork will be there until late September, so,,,,if you are looking for a wonderful breakfast, brunch or lunch, be sure to stop by the cafe and enjoy the beautiful artwork along with a delicious meal.  You may see something you love.

I recently discovered that the kind folks at Uptown are supporting our local Roswell Fine Arts Alliance members by allowing them to display (and sell) their artwork inside their fabulous location.  The RFAA is a great group and will be opening a new gallery near the new library location on Holcomb Bridge Road, not far from the cafe. As a new member, I will definitely be sending out an update when they finalize their new gallery plans.

If you decide to visit the cafe, my favorite is the Ricotta Cheese Pancakes, TDF !
Ed loves their huge cheese and spinach omelets. 

You will not be disappointed in the food and you will definitely enjoy the beautiful art !

E N J O Y !



Marshes #1 and #2 currently at Uptown Cafe

No comments: